Monday, June 9, 2008

The Love is also all yours.

Flows the wind everyday
reminding that the creation is yours
meet people we everyday
indicating that the whole lila is yours
all these are just a step
a way
of realising that
I am yours

There is nothing else that matters
Nothing else that has any grain of truth
You and me is all that there is
Know that this is a lie
But till I am yours and You mine
This is what I will live by

The owner of smile of smiles
The one with the sweetest countenance
The tribhanga who is the most stylist ever
The one, after whose company
everyone else seems just a hollowness
or a mere shadowy reflection
and a reminder that
You are all that there is

Actions change their meaning
All that happens around holds no relevance
Cosmic dance, nitya and lila,
Maya, and Prabhu icha
is what the saints have called thee and ur creation
For me, I am bereft of such big words
All I know is that when I am with you
When I just feel that You are in my life
Nothing seems worth agitating the mind over
Its just you and Your grace that matters.

Even these words are not mine
How can I talk of your glory
When I have not seen them like Arjuna
Bestow you will me with divine eyes one day
Till then, ask you of inculcating love within me
for You
coz in the end
The Love is also all yours.

No comments: